cc-metadata - Testers Needed: Mozilla Firebird CC license extension

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Testers Needed: Mozilla Firebird CC license extension
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:02:42 -0500

For those of you who use Mozilla Firebird as your browser, I've just posted an 0.5 release of mozCC. mozCC is an extension for Firebird which parses and displays embedded Creative Commons licenses. It's been tested on Linux and Mac OS X, and I have every reason to believe it will work on Win32 as well.
The full details are at http://www.yergler.net/projects/mozcc, with the latest news posted to http://www.yergler.net/averages/archives/mozcc. Things are mostly functional at this point although I'm sure there's still bugs and I know that some cosmetic things need corrected. As always, bug reports, feedback, criticism and suggestions are welcome.

For those of you who don't use Firebird, you should.

Nathan R. Yergler