cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] FYI: changing hats

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT mindspillage.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] FYI: changing hats
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:49:21 -0800

Greetings! Today was my last day at Creative Commons, and so anything
else you may see me post to this list is personal opinions only.
(Since I have been on this list for nearly a decade I have no
intentions of unsubscribing!)

For any remaining issues where you have been corresponding with me
where you need someone from CC, please write to
legal AT creativecommons.org.

If you just want to hear legal ramblings that will fill your inbox
with analysis, minutiae, and the occasional awful pun, please continue
to write me at my personal address, kat AT mindspillage.org.

Cheers,
Kat