cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Javier Candeira <javier AT candeira.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Lawsuit over Virgin Mobile's and Ethical Use
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:49:32 +1000

paola.dimaio AT gmail.com wrote:
> So, my cc licenses from now on will have a 'ethical usage', as per a
> definition to be finalized. Which means, the work is licensed under cc
> provided the ethical clause is met.

>From the by-nc-nd 2.5 license, but all of them have this wording:

Point 8.d:

This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with
respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements
or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor
shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any
communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual
written agreement of the Licensor and You.

(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/legalcode)

Regards,

Javier Candeira