cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] cc-by-sa and gpl

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: adam hyde <adam AT xs4all.nl>
  • To: Rob Myers <rob AT robmyers.org>
  • Cc: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] cc-by-sa and gpl
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:54:37 +0200

ok...so...um....the CC and FSF are helping who exactly with license
interoperability? I really get that monty python feeling where the
factions are spitting on each other in the arena....

will be see two 'prosumers' sitting on a bench, one asking "is that an
'organisation for free licences'?" and the other replying "no! thats a
free license organsation!... wankers!"

and i won't even get started on asking questions about the FDL...i've
already made up my mind on that one...

adam

--
adam hyde