cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Image privacy

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Kai Hendry" <kai.hendry AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Image privacy
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:31:17 +0100

I am wondering how BY: license in regards to people's privacy IN the picture.

A company is asking to use one of my BY: licensed images on flickr and
I just want them to use it!

I don't want to sign/scan release forms and what-not.

The image in question:
http://flickr.com/photos/hendry/335051318/

Kind regards,