cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Advertising issues

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Bruno (Nessuno)" <brunopellegrini AT nessuno.tv>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Advertising issues
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:40:30 +0100

What if I put a photo released under the Noncommerciale licenses on my website where also ad-banners are visibile (eg GoogleAdsense)? Do I infringe the copyright in this case?
And what if a commercial (ad based) tv broadcaster use the same photo (or video also released under the noncommercial license) inside a tv program? Do they infringe the copyright?