cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Notification option on licences

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Richard Hopkins" <rph AT nesc.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Notification option on licences
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:58:33 -0000

We are grant-funded to produce stuff.
Re-use of our stuff increases our credibility and thus our prospets for
re-newed funding.
So we would want to include in our creative commons license the
requirement that anyone re-using our stuff should tell us about it.
I imagine that there are plenty of other people who would like to know
of re-use of their material.
So I suggest this a a fifht option for restrictions

Richard

Richard Hopkins
Trainer National e-Science Centre (Edinburgh)
13-15 South College Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AA
Email: rph AT nesc.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)131 651 4290
Fax: +44 (0)131 650 9819
Mobile: 0788 7721 964