cc-licenses - Re: "Everyone can legally download when they see 'CC Share Music'"

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: email AT greglondon.com
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: "Everyone can legally download when they see 'CC Share Music'"
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:08:27 -0500 (EST)

Rob Myers said:
> On Tuesday, March 23, 2004, at 04:01AM,
> <email AT greglondon.com> wrote:
> There really should be a book on open source/content law,
> or at least a big wikipedia section.

Well, I'm trying to understand the issue, and the
solutions, well enough to put a section in my document:

http://www.greglondon.com/dtgd/html/draftingthegiftdomain.html

It is an 80 page discussion of how Copyright law et al
applies to Open Content projects.

I think I need some better marketing.

Greg