cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC mixtape

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 20:40:11 +0000

Hi,

I like the idea of the Mixtape and I might have a person on our team interested in helping out. Teresa, Gwen et al - if you actually go ahead with the plan, I'll contact him with you directly.

Gwen how do you see this connecting to the fundraiser? Do you mean that we try to collect funds for the mix tape project, or use the mix tape project to promote the general campaign?

Alek