cc-europe - [CC-Europe] CC mixtape

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>, Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>, "Yannick H'Madoun" <info AT creativecommons.be>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] CC mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:38:11 +0100

Hi guys,

John and I really like the idea of the CC mixtape you were all so enthousiastic about :)
Do you think it's feasible to recreate this? And if so, how long would that take and would you need any support for this?

John and I have been struggling a bit to translate the annual fundraising campaign to a European context, and we thought that this might be a nice angle to have a go at it just before the holidays ...

Chilly greetz,

Gwen & John

--
Gwen Franck