cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC mixtape

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Yannick H'Madoun <info AT creativecommons.be>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 20:13:28 +0100

Hi Teresa,

I think this all sounds very good! It's exciting :)

I see no need to limit it to Europe indeed (I merely suggested it because our corner of the world seems specifically unreceptive for the American way of fundraising, so I thought it might be nice leverage to support the campaign - but we might as well go global!). I will forward your mail to the other RC's so that they know it's coming up and can help spread the word, but it would be great if you could send out a mail explaining the procedure to the general CC list.

Thanks !