cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Porting of 3.0 and 4.0?

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Porting of 3.0 and 4.0?
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:05:08 -0800

Hi Tarmo,

John is correct about the porting.  We will be posting shortly to the affiliate@ list on the topic.

As for the Finnish, if you'd like more details or to discuss the history of the 3.0 drafts, please feel free to ping Jonas, Jess and me offlist.  We've mentioned publicly for about a year now that we will not be starting new (or re-starting dormant) 3.0 porting projects.  We're working to wind up the very few (4) active 3.0 projects, as made known to the affiliates last year.  It may be not all finish before 4.0 is released, however.

Again, watch for the posting to the list early this coming week.

Thanks,
Diane