cc-europe - [CC-Europe] 4.0 call

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] 4.0 call
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:14:08 +0100

Dear all,

as you know, we want to have another call on the 4.0 (see previous messages from our legal team on the current status on the 4.0). Since it seemed that a lot of the earlier dates and times conflicted with the schedules of many of our teams, we've updated the Doodle poll to include additional dates and times.

Please have a look at http://www.doodle.com/g6744kp2ydymwkbn and update or insert your preference for timing.

Best,

Jonas Öberg, Regional Coordinator - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 700 909 362

  • [CC-Europe] 4.0 call, Jonas Öberg, 02/28/2013