cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Porting of 3.0 and 4.0?

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Porting of 3.0 and 4.0?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:43:54 +0100

Hi Tarmo,

the decision whether to give up porting altogether has been discussed at the Global Summit 2011 in Warsaw and was postponed then to after the Unported will be released.

In any case, also translations should be done by IP lawyers in order to avoid glitches in the process. Any procedural questions regarding porting/translating should be directed to Jessica or Diane and their staff.

Best regards
John