cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 07:49:35 +0200

It would seem to me that if meeting at OKFestival, the general preference would be to do this during the festival itself. We'd need to be flexible until we have some schedule to look at to see what would work best: my hope would be that we could also participate in all sessions that could benefit from CC input.

Any thoughts on Alek's suggestion regarding the conference in Amsterdam in October?

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161