cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT polito.it>
  • To: melanie dulong <melanie.ddr AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:01:09 +0200

On 05/15/2012 10:55 AM, melanie dulong wrote:
dates work (a meeting is likely to be the day before or after the OKFestival
program),
it is already too much to stay an entire week for me, it is not so
convenient to extend the stay the day before the start or after
Hi support Jonas' idea, but I also strongly agree with Melanie about this point!

Let's try to do something within the OKFestival week...

Best,

Federico