cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Proposal: Regional meeting at OKFestival with a focus on community
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:02:30 +0200

dear all,

we will as CC Poland have someone at the OKfest for sure and would be
happy to take part in such a meeting, it's an important issue.

but i agree with melanie that adding an extra day to an already long
event could be a problem; at the same time i think we need more time
than just an evening during a (probably busy) OKfest. so i'd say that we
do it either after or beofre (I prefer after), commit at least half a
day to this, and personally I am happy to assume this is more important
than a day at the conference.

Herkko, thanks for this great invitation!

Speaking about community work - half a year left until the big CC
birthday, any plans for doing something together? The communication from
HQ on this is quite minimal...

best,

Alek

--