cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT polito.it>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:47:29 +0100

Dear All,

about LAPSI events, the one on the 23rd and 24th of January 2012 (University Foundation, Bruxelles) is a Public Conference, so it will be open to anybody - no problems at all.

About the event of the 22nd and 23rd March 2012 (Budapest), it's a Thematic seminar, so - in principle - it's not open to the public. However, the topic is "Licensing of PSI: PSI-holders’ Perspectives, Re-users’ Perspectives and Redress Mechanisms", so CC is absolutely relevant; moreover, there is the third Internal conference of the network. If you think people from CC Europe may want to join, I can check with the organizers.

Thanks and best regards,

Federico