cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: prodromos.tsiavos AT gmail.com
  • Cc: cc-europe-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:50:24 +0100

Hi Pro!

Excellent clarification, thank you. I think that it's excellent to keep communication with LAPSI in all possible ways, but the number of affiliates who would anyway participate in those internal meetings seems limited so I'm not sure it makes sense to organise side events to such internal events.

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now! https://creativecommons.net/donate