cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April

  • From: "Dr. Peter Troxler" <peter.troxler AT ps-culture.net>
  • To: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: Emre BAYAMLIOĞLU <emrebayamlioglu AT gmail.com>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:16:53 +0100

This could be cool ... and since it's going to be just a few days after we "celebrate" 300 years of copyright (or at least 300 years that the Statute of Anne came into force, 10 april 1710) a proper "salon" would certainly be appropriate

sure we could combine the salon with some food and wine or whatever would be local custom and otherwise seasonal ...

(just make sure we make it for James' keynote next morning ;)

/ pt