cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:40:17 +0100

Dear All,

according to past experience, I confirm that it is fairly reasonable to assume that WG meetings will end around 6 p.m. (or before, but it's better to assume 6 p.m., imho).

Best,

Federico

John Hendrik Weitzmann wrote:
Hi all

it looks like Sunday is the best day for our next meeting, assuming that the Communia Working Groups will not sit longer than 6 p.m. or so.

Details to follow as usual at
http://europe.creativecommons.org/meeting_preparation

best
John