cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April

  • From: Federico Morando <federico.morando AT gmail.com>
  • To: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: Emre BAYAMLIOĞLU <emrebayamlioglu AT gmail.com>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Istanbul Meeting: Early evening of Sunday 18th April
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:22:34 +0100

Dear Michelle and Emre, dear All,

of course, the day will be a bit long, but - if we organize something informal, eat together like in Luxembourg and so on - I think it would be fine (and fun)!

Best,

Federico

Michelle Thorne wrote:
HI all,

I'm also in conversation Emre Bayamlioglu, Project Lead from CC Turkey, who's interested in hosting a CC salon while we're all in town. Sunday evening was recommended for that as well. Would it make sense to do the Europe meeting 6-7:30pm, and a salon afterward? Or is that too much and too late?

// Michelle