cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:57:15 -0800

Dear all,

Yes!  We're on the logo, and thanks Michelle for raising it.  I'll take it offline with John and Alek.

Best,
Diane

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:58 PM, John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
Hi Alek,

> I like the look of the site, and in particular the CC EU logo. I'm
> wondering, was there any process of having it accepted by the CC HQ?

no, I just informed Diane and Nathan Y at the point where DNS needed to
be redirected to the EEAR server, assuming that they'd tell me if they
had objections (against any aspect).

Diane only mentioned the ToS as something we or they have to find an
elegant solution for. I guess they have more important things to do in
S.F. than being picky about logos, except for extreme designs of course.

Greetings
John

Diane M. Peters, General Counsel
Creative Commons