cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:30:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

I like the look of the site, and in particular the CC EU logo. I'm wondering, was there any process of having it accepted by the CC HQ? I'm asking becase we'd like to go ahead with using a Polish modification of the logo (the shape of Poland instead of the CC circle) and I'm not sure how to go about making sure it's ok (or maybe I shouldn't worry about it? :) )

cheers,

Alek

--
dr Alek Tarkowski