cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] new CC Europe website up and running
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 21:58:30 +0100

Hi Alek,

I like the look of the site, and in particular the CC EU logo. I'm wondering, was there any process of having it accepted by the CC HQ?

no, I just informed Diane and Nathan Y at the point where DNS needed to be redirected to the EEAR server, assuming that they'd tell me if they had objections (against any aspect).

Diane only mentioned the ToS as something we or they have to find an elegant solution for. I guess they have more important things to do in S.F. than being picky about logos, except for extreme designs of course.

Greetings
John