cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] MoC draft V0.7, two weeks for review

  • From: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Melanie Dulong de Rosnay <mdulong AT uva.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] MoC draft V0.7, two weeks for review
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:34:07 +0200

Dear Melanie,

dear all,

I am glad to see the discussion about CC Europe going on this list. To answer Melanie's question, CC Asia is structured around the action plan statement I have sent to this list which has been signed by the local project leads. In case you haven't received it yet, it's attached to this message.

Best,

Catharina