cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] April meeting in Vilnius

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>, <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] April meeting in Vilnius
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:01:08 +0100

Dear All,

Following Alek's email I would like to confirm the date of the 2nd CC Europe meeting (Sunday, arch 30th) and take the opportunity to share with you the report from the first meeting.

I would also like to thank Alek, Catharina, Michelle and Ignasi for their comments on the 1st CC Europe Meeting report which you may find attached :)

Please have a look at the report and if you think there are any inaccuracies, please let me know. If I do not receive any comments I will assume they reflect what it was told in the first meeting.

* Regarding the second meeting, I will try to finalize the exact time and place where it will take place after consulting with our Lithuanian hosts and then get back to you. The basic structure of the meeting will remain as Alek described it, i.e. a legal and an organizational/ public part.

* Regarding the agenda, I will post a more specific document in the next couple of days but for the time being the following items seem to be our main focus:
- Collecting Societies issues
- CC Europe as a regional group and our participation to the iSummit (panel proposal etc)
- CC 3.0 and CC - 0 issues
- Moral Rights/ CC licences in Europe

I would kindly ask those of you that have not indicated whether you are attending the COMMUNIA meeting or not, to send me an email off the list about your participation to the 2nd CC Europe working group meeting.

Many thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Prodromos

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>