cc-europe - [Cc-europe] update

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] update
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:55:47 +0100

Dear All,

This is a brief update regarding the status of the 1st CCEurope report and the upcoming CC Europe meeting:
- As Patricia has very kindly noted there was a mistake in the names of the participant CC projects in the 1st report. CC Switzerland did not participate, and CC Romania did. I will make ther relevant corrections, so please accept my apologies for the mistake :)
- Andrius has confirmed the room booking for our meeting. Once I have the location and the relevant map I will circulate it along with a first draft agenda.

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Prodromos