cc-europe - [Cc-europe] April meeting in Vilnius

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] April meeting in Vilnius
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:44:57 +0100

Dear all,

I have been away on holidays and might have missed something, but I think it's time to start thinking about the next CC meeting that could coincide with the COMMUNIA meeting at the beginning of April. The exact proposed date is Sunday, March 30th.

I imagine that it could again be split into two components - a legal and a public part. On one hand there are multiple legal issues to discuss concerning 3.0 versioning.

On the other this will be the last moment to discuss our possible participation in iSummit as CC Europe - from what I understand there is potential to have regional, and then an inter-regional CC meeting in the framework of the Summit. (the issue of a regional panel is actually a separate one - I am wondering whether anyone among us is working on proposing such a panel?).

So I think we should start talking about the agenda for this meeting. I'm also wondering whether it would be as easy to obtain a room for this meeting as last time. And finally, it would help to know how many of us will attend - I remember that initially we've talked about this as a bigger meeting than the last one...

Best,

Alek Tarkowski

-- koordynator / public lead
Creative Commons Polska / Poland