cc-europe - [Cc-europe] Fwd: Survey on Moral rights provisions in Copyright legislation in Europe

  • From: "Maja Lubarda" <maja.lubarda AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] Fwd: Survey on Moral rights provisions in Copyright legislation in Europe
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:02:59 +0100

Dear all,

I would kindly like to ask you to please send me the relevant information for the survey. I have had only 5 replies since the first e-mail from Maja B. in mid-February.

I am again attaching the table and am kindly aksing you to fill it in. Please keep in mind, it is impossible for me to do this without your help.

I would also like to ask those of you who provided me with the information to check their jurisdiction info in the table and add the missing information in accordance with the table.

Best regards,

Maja Lubarda