cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting Details

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting Details
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:09:37 +0100

Dear All,

Following Alek's recommendations:
- Catharina and I will do the moderation for the meeting
- I will compile a brief set of instructions/ outline for each of the agenda items by Monday and then circulate them on the list
- Alek will provide a recap of the Dubrovnik Meeting

If someone else would like to lead a specific discussion item, please let me know.

Best,
pRo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>