cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting Details

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Meeting Details
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:21:34 +0100

Dear project leads of the various CC projects in Europe,

With the kind assistance of the CC Italy and CC International teams we have finalized the arrangements for the first meeting of the CC Europe working group. The meeting is set to take place in Torino on the 17th of January. Andrea has suggested to meet in front of the main entrance of Politecnico of Torino, in Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, between 14:00 and 14:15. We will then be directed to the meeting room by our Italian colleagues.

You may find attached a list of the expected participants and the final agenda.

This is the first meeting of the CC Europe working group, but we expect a second one to take place in April 2008, where more of you are expected. The experience from this first meeting will assist us in organizing the April meeting.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any comments or questions.

Kind Regards,

Prodromos

CCEW LPL