cc-es - Re: [Cc-es] Caso Jaime Alekos contra las TV

cc-es AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons en España

  • From: "David" <aristegui AT nodo50.org>
  • To: "Pedro Jiménez | ZEMOS98.org" <pedro AT zemos98.org>
  • Cc: Lista CC <cc-es AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-es] Caso Jaime Alekos contra las TV
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:59:47 +0200

Cuando subes algoi a Youtube estás aceptando las condiciones de uso, eso
implica que puedes elegir entre la “Standard YouTube License” o una "CC
BY", no hay más opciones (y eso lo asumens cuando aceptas las condiciones
de uso).

Por tanto, esos vídeos pueden sacarse fuera de Youtube y aplicarles
"CC-BY", de hecho, esto fue una jugada destinada a que se usaran vídeos de
Youtube por las TVs.

Creo que Jaime Alekis lo lleva crudo si subió los vídeos a Youtube, me
temo, pero tiene todo nuestro apoyo en caso de que quiera pelear esto!!!

Toda la info sobre la jugada de Youtube y las TVs (año 2011).

https://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/27533

YouTube launches support for CC BY and a CC library featuring 10,000 videos
Jane Park, June 2nd, 2011

You may have already heard the great news—YouTube has added the Creative
Commons Attribution license (CC BY) as a licensing option for users! Now
when users upload video, they can choose to license it under CC BY or to
remain with the default “Standard YouTube License.” Users may also change
the license on existing videos by editing each video individually.

In conjunction with the implementation, YouTube has launched a Creative
Commons video library containing 10,000 videos under CC BY from
organizations such as C-SPAN, PublicResource.org, Voice of America, and Al
Jazeera. The library will serve as a base catalog of videos for users to
access, edit, and incorporate into their own video projects. The YouTube
Video Editor now contains a CC tab that allows users to search the
Creative Commons video library and select videos to edit and remix. Users
may remix videos directly on the editor platform, and any video that is
created using CC BY-licensed content will automatically display the linked
source videosÂ’ titles underneath the video player. Since CC BY is enabled
as a licensing option, the library will grow as more users choose to
license their work under CC BY.

Blogs are buzzing with the news! From boingboing to TechCrunch, Mashable,
and GigaOm, people are commenting on Why YouTube Adopting Creative Commons
Is a Big Deal.

For more info, see YouTube’s blog, YouTube and Creative Commons – Raising
the Bar on User Creativity. Also check out YouTubeÂ’s help center on
Creative Commons.