cc-es - [Cc-es] for your information - os puede interesar: article on CC licences in Spain

cc-es AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons en España

  • From: "Antonio Casado da Rocha" <acdr AT sf.ehu.es>
  • To: <cc-es AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-es] for your information - os puede interesar: article on CC licences in Spain
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:01:28 +0200

On 2005/03/10 The International Herald Tribune, in collaboration with the
Spanish newspaper El País, published an interesting 2-page article about
Creative Commons licences: "Battling for culture's common good". You can
download page 1 [PDF] and page 2 [PDF] from my website below; the author,
Mencía Manso, has warned me that in this second page the expression "for
personal use" in column 1 should be deleted.

Antonio Casado da Rocha
http://www.ehu.es/ias-research/casado/index_en.html
Dpt. F. de los Valores y A. Social
University of the Basque Country
Avda. Tolosa 70 / E-20018 Donostia
Tel. (+34)943015494 Fax: 943015470

  • [Cc-es] for your information - os puede interesar: article on CC licences in Spain, Antonio Casado da Rocha, 05/04/2005