cc-education - Re: [cc-education] education NC?

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.luna AT javeriana.edu.co>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] education NC?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:58:25 +0000

Sandy,

Do you ever suscribe to a mail list about Creative Commons and Education? The mails your recibe from people that you dont know (like me) are from people suscribed to this list. If you're not interested in mail about this topic you can unsuscribe yourself following the instructions in the mailing list site.

Cheers,

Offray

Sandy B wrote:

Hello,
I keep getting e-mails from you and I don't know who you are or what the messages are about. Can you enlighten me?
Sandy
mizb AT hilo.net