baslinux - [BL] removing Opera 8.54

  • From: Terry Maiden <t.maiden AT att.net>
  • To: baslinux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] removing Opera 8.54
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

I attempted to do this but got frustrated due to the many separate files in
many separate directories. I seem to remember there is a was to FORCE the RM
command but I decided instead I would just remove the whole implementation of
BL and recreate it when I want it again. I have three new versions of Puppy
Linux to play with right now anyway, Racy, Wary and Quirky.

Here's a question though. When fooling with a install of Opera 9.64 I
noticed there is a directory or file with the name "Works" which makes me
wonder if there is a small office suite included in there along with the
browser. Anyone know?