baslinux - Re: [BL] browser memory usage lower in BL2, and XP (!)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] browser memory usage lower in BL2, and XP (!)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:16:07 +0000 (UTC)

hg - do you have a longer name?
-----------------------

Hi Cindi:
Thanks for the info re:microxp. Sounds very interesting. I just realised that this list strips of email addresses and "from:s". Yes I do have a very long name and after more than 7 decades of spelling it out I decided to use just initials. Getting lazy in the autumn o f life.

regards
harsha godavari

From SE Asia? One of our list members is now close to 90 and taught me a
lot.

We had a problem with one psychotic list member harassing other members, therefore everyone is now 'basiclinux' when posting.

Please when you reply don't include the entire original message (ibiblio archives all the messages as a thread), and also try to send plain text without the second copy in HTML - it adds nothing useful and mutt or pine don't even see it. When reading with 'mail' I see both copies and all the garbage.

What have you been using basiclinux for?