baslinux - Re: [BL] Toshiba S353 lilo problem

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Toshiba S353 lilo problem
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:52:54 +0000 (UTC)

Wireless also works perfectly even with my Apple Base Station (unlike in Windows, which says there is no such card, and Puppy Linux, which cannot deal with this setup even with nameserver set manually - complains about network mask).

XP works with wireless after a warm reboot from BL.

Today LILO no longer worked (I had not reinstalled it) and wireless in
BL2 (booted with loadlin) no longer works. (Wired ethernet works).
Possibly something is failing, which affects them both and is intermittent.