baslinux - [BL] ISOs of BL

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] ISOs of BL
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:26:06 -0800 (PST)

Maybe my Yahoo mail lets me do plain text is because it used to be ATT
Webmail. ATT merged its mail system with Yahoo. I don't use the regular
Yahoo home screen but a special home for ATT users. I was going to suggest
that if someone could make a ISO of BL3.5 maybe they could make a QEMU image
version of BL2.1. Make it like the other QEMU versions, 100 meg so a large
number of add-ons can be installed. I could then duplicate some of the stuff
Sindi does with BL2.1. Thanks.