baslinux - Re: [BL] problems installing Opera 9.26

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] problems installing Opera 9.26
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:06:05 +0000 (UTC)

Sindi Keesan wrote

Opera 9.26 is the last "final" version in the archives. There are what
I suppose are 2 beta versions of 9.50. I stay away from betas. In addition to what is needed from Operalib.tgz the install needed "libz.so.1" from misc-libs.tgz and "libXext.so.6" from x-libs.tgz. I'm using it now.

The regular opera website has the other 9.5* versions.

The other libraries probably came with BL2, for which I designed the package. I will add to operalib.tgz (when I get home from bike camping).

Hopefully this email is "plain ascii" and not HTML.

I think so. (Hard to tell since I am stuck using Windows at the moment).