baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 under NAT

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 under NAT
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:55:55 +0000 (UTC)

Sindi Keesan

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Hi Steven and friends,

Thanks for your (fast) response,

Yes, my computer has a network card RTl8139, I done the insmod/ifconfig and it's
"up",
it´s capable of ping others machines in my network but Links don´t navigate

Do you mean Links is not accessing the internet? Did you type udhcpc and wait for an IP number to be assigned? (Assuming it is plugged into a router which is plugged into a DSL or cable modem).

Sindi

I'll apreciate if you have sugestions about what is wrong

Thanks and Best Regards,

Marcelo Campos