baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 under NAT

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 under NAT
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:45:42 +1300

Message from Steven
===================
Marcelo Campos wrote:

> Can BL3 operate, Links Browser navigate/ between
> other internet uses, under NAT like DLink D504, DI 704, ... ?

Yes. You connect to the router using an ordinary
network connection. BL3 is able to do that.

Does your computer have a network port (UTP)?
If not, you will need a network card (NIC). BL3
has network modules (drivers) for many different
ports/NICs.

Some network ports/cards are not compatible with
BL3. If you tell us the name of your network
port/card, we will tell you whether there is a
BL3 module for it.