baslinux - Re: [BL] can't find libXaw.so.6

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] can't find libXaw.so.6
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:53:27 +1200

Message from Steven
===================
Ted wrote:

> The only reason I think that I need libcursesso.3.4 is
> because that is what emacs complains about when I
> try to run it.
>
> I didn't get them from slackware. I got them from OpenXM.

Slackware 4.0 has emacs packages. You will find
them in the /slakware/e1 directory. I suggest you
first read the diske1 file in that directory.

> Where is the slackware repository?

As it says on the BL3 homepage, you will
find a list of Slackware mirrors at:
http://www.basiclinux.com.ru/slack.htm

Note: BL3 is compatible with Slackware 4.
It is not compatible with later Slackwares.