baslinux - Re: [BL] new problem with display of pdf's

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] new problem with display of pdf's
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:38:08 +1200

Message from Steven
===================
James wrote:

> The fonts Steven advised installing from Slack 4
> were: xf100, xfcyr, xfnon, xfnts, and xfscl.

Hold on, I did not recommend installing those fonts.
I simply listed the font packages that are available
in Slackware 4.0. For example, xfcyr is the Cryllic
font package -- you definitely do not want to install
that (unless you are Russian).

xfnts.tgz is the usual font package. The others are
just options.