baslinux - [BL] BL-3 ADD-ONS

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: "Basic Linux" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] BL-3 ADD-ONS
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:10:10 -0300

I've downloaded a few recommended add-ons to my Pentium II (48mB ram) and,
except for Links2, none of those addons can work.

More than this, when I tried to make new directories (/mnt/floppy and
/mnt/cdrom, for example) I had the message
"mkdir: Cannot create directory '/mnt/cdrom': No space left on device"

and elsewhere I had other message:
"Memory leak by 50335745 bytes - No space left on device"
A simple calculation says my memory is 48*1024*1024=50331648

What does it mean? I have no memory enough to store these packages?
(Or have I done another mistake?)

I had a look at the "usages" and nothing seemed to be wrong, one item being
4.3% and every others 0,x%.

So I wonder if the loop is too small (or the packages are too big) or if I
have done another mistake...

I wanted to get abiword and icewm. Is it necessary the migration to BL2 (or
upgrading the libraries)?

Please let me know.
Thanks again and again.
Teixeira