baslinux - Re: [BL] What is the best way to install BL 3.50 to HDD?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] What is the best way to install BL 3.50 to HDD?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:54:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Hello,

I am a frequent user of Damn Small Linux, but it wouldn't run on my old 486SX. When I found BasicLinux I almost freaked when I found out it incorperated a GUI. My only problem is that all I have is a hard drive. I can hook it up to my dekstop with a USB Cable, so how do I go about formatting the drive to boot BL?

How large is the 486 laptop hard drive? Does it have DOS on it and
can you access the internet with it? There are DOS USB-storage drivers.
Sindi

Thanks,
Brandon