baslinux - Re: [BL] non-anonymous posts

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] non-anonymous posts
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:13:38 -0700

[sorry, I can't keep track of who wrote what so I just pasted it all below]

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 02:18:46, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
<baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
On 1 Jul 07 at 8:00, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>> If all users want this changed, I will do so.
>
> I, for one, would welcome a return to non-anonynous posts.

So do I, Christof

I would not mind if Steven switches back to displaying email addresses
with the list messages. I received a few strange messages from Lee
some time ago, but other than that, I have not been bothered by anyone
on the list or off.

David