baslinux - Re: [BL] 3c589C

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 3c589C
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:15:30 +0930

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:38:57 -0500, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>> I, for one, would welcome a return to non-anonynous posts.

> yes yes.. me too.. the anonyposts are confusing as ... well.. you get
> the point..

Me too, although I'm just a lurker at present.

>> I know the reason why this came about, but I think the problem has gone
away
>> now.

> it was called 'lee forrest' ... hes unsubbed now... i think... i hope...

Yes.

But rather than display the sender's email address in each message,
couldn't the senders Real Name be used? This is after all part of the
subscriber's profile as recorded on the list.

And that would avoid any repeats of the previous problem.

Regards from Greg