baslinux - Re: [BL] 3c589C

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 3c589C
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 01:46:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

I, for one, would welcome a return to non-anonynous posts.

yes yes.. me too.. the anonyposts are confusing as ... well.. you get
the point..

I know the reason why this came about, but I think the problem has gone
away now.

it was called 'lee forrest' ... hes unsubbed now... i think... i hope...

This look's like sam's style... I think ... ;=)

I know that Sam and I were getting a lot of threatening emails (most of which I filtered and never read, but there were a few odd ones that circulated and were sent me by other list members). The offlist emails also stopped when Lee stopped posting to the list. I don't mind having my mail address listed in the headers again. Was anyone else attacked besides us?

I had a neighbor making threatening phone calls about the same time, and after she moved from upstairs to the house next door I never heard from her again. These mentally ill people seem to be all bark and no bite.
But they can be annoying.

Can Steven tell who a mail is from, and forward a reply to it?