baslinux - Re: [BL] Thank you

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Thank you
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:28:41 +0200

Hi Peter

If you want to make a tutorial I propose you to join to me here:

http://linux.wiki.mailxmail.com/

I don't work very much at this time because I have a very big work
here:

http://lx.wiki.mailxmail.com/

but I will continue step by step in 3 or more languages for baslin,
puppy linux and kuliax linux (a lot of general pages can be used for
the 3 operation systems with only little differences!)

where usuable baslin is the best because all that you do you can
understand it full!

with JWM it is now a great system!

yours truly

françois